Tags

, , , , , , , , , ,

The one-room schoolhouse in which the museum is housed was built in 1872, known as Public School District #45, and was an operational school until 1905. It now serves as a museum of local historic artifacts and is maintained by the Ridgewood Historical Society.

The schoolhouse is on the National Register of Historic Places as is the bordering Old Paramus Church, and Valleau Cemetery.

Advertisements